Sunday, March 11, 2012

Model Update: I decided to go ahead and place the flight deck decals on before I attach the hull to the flight deck. I've also painted the propeller assembly, rudders, and appropriate components of the superstructure. This evening, while I'm watching television, I'll work on assembling these components.

Speaking of television, the channel Planet Green will be airing three Titanic documentaries: Deep Inside Titanic, Titanic: Birth of a Legend, and What Sank Titanic, many times tonight. I've seen all three. Each one is one is worth watching. I'll post a review of each over the course of the next few days in case you can't watch them or don't get the channel.

I'm also working on another Book Review. This one is of the Life Titanic: The Tragedy that Shook the World - One Century Later. I'll try to have it online sometime today.

As always, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment